RUPALIT® Profile litz wires in square or rectangular shape make optimum use of available winding space.
Cut wasted space in windings.
Technical and economic benefits:
- 65-80% copper fill factor
- Optimum number of winding layers
- Formless coils (self bonding wire/acetate silk)
- also available in RUPALIT® Safety
Examples of application:
- HF transformers
- Switch mode power supplies
- Enamel-insulated copper wires (magnet wire)(0.02-1.6 mm 13-52 AWG)
- Conductor cross-section acc. to DIN / IEC standard or customer requirements
as electrical and mechanical protection
- Polyamide yarn (63), (Nylon©)
- Polyester foil (25), (Mylar©)
- Polyethylenenapthalat (PEN), (Teonex©)
- Polyimide foil (27), (Kapton©)
- Aramide paper (Nomex©)
- Acetate silk
Other materials available on request.