High-frequency litz wires
RUPALIT® high-frequency litz wires are constructed from RUPOL®, RUPEX® or RUTHERM® enamelled copper wires. (aluminium wires on request)
On special request, we can also supply any other design of litz wire up to an overall cross-section of 1.000 mm². For further information, please refer to our Data Sheets.
- less warming of the components
- less size of the components
- Substantial reduction in weight
- Increased efficiency
- less skin- and proximity losses
- less eddy current losses
- Elimination of overheating from eddy currents
- Avoidance of "hot spots"
- high breakdown voltage of the insulation